The Boy Who Lived is jumping back to his home streaming service in the United States. All eight movies of Harry Potter movies are coming back to HBO Max after streaming on NBCUniversal’s streaming service Peacock for a little less than a year.
This September 1, will mark the date that the wizards return to their home streaming service HBO Max because Harry Potter and HBO Max are both owned by Warner Bros. Based on J.K. Rowling‘s best-selling novels, Harry Potter is an eight-film franchise, which is expected to expand more with prequels like The Fantastic Beast.
All of the Harry Potter Movies that will be returning to HBO Max are:
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2
At the launch of Warner Bros. streaming service HBO Max in May 2020, it included all of the Harry Potter films but it was only for three months because Warner Bros. had already the streaming rights to NBC’s Peacock. In October 2020, Peacock began streaming the movies, and cut to September 2021 WarnerMedia has reclaimed the rights and the wizards will be fighting Voldemort on HBO Max in the United States.
You can Subscribe to our Newsstand on Google News, Click the below ButtonSubscribe Now