Not sleeping in the is a big problem for many people but if they had a best friend who is also up with them, could it be really fun. Created by Steve Burge and Natalie Walter The new Apple TV+ comedy-drama series Still Up answers that question through a sweet story about two friends Lisa and Danny suffering from insomnia, who are connected mostly through video calls.
Still Up – Episode Guide (When are the Episodes Coming Out?)
Still Up consists of eight episodes in total and it premieres with its first three episodes on September 22, with the rest of the episodes releasing weekly. Check out the full episode guide with titles and release dates below:
- Episode 1 “The Pharmacy” – September 22
- Episode 2 “The Dress” – September 22
- Episode 3 “The Date” – September 22
- Episode 4 “The Sleep Clinic” – September 29
- Episode 5 “Veggie Veggie Bing Bong” – October 6
- Episode 6 “The Road Trip” – October 13
- Episode 7 “The Horse” – October 20
- Episode 8 “The Wedding” – October 27
Still Up – Cast & Characters (Who is in It & Who are they Playing?)
Still Up stars Antonia Thomas and Craig Roberts in the lead roles of Lisa and Danny. In the supporting cast we see Blake Harrison as Veggie, Luke Fetherston as Adam, Lois Chimimba as Amy, Samantha Spiro as Veggie’s mother, and Rich Fulcher as Cat Man.
Still Up – Trailer & Plot? (What is it About?)
Bonded by insomnia, best friends Lisa and Danny stay connected to each other late into the night and find their way through a world of wonderfully weird surprises as their relationship deepens.