As previously announced Marvel Studio’s latest film Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings will be available to stream on Disney+ on November 12, but if you don’t have a subscription to the streaming giant or if you just want to own the movie for your collection, for that you will have to wait for few more weeks after Shang-Chi’s Disney+ premiere. Disney has announced that the successful Marvel film will release on 4K, Blu-ray, and DVD on November 30 and with that, you will also get a lot of special features.
The upcoming 4K and Blu-ray release will include all these deleted scenes from the film:
- They’re Waiting – Shang-Chi and Katy connect to Xialing over the phone.
- Take a Shot – Katy has a moment of resolve during the battle.
- Apology – Shang-Chi tries to apologize to Xialing for his sudden disappearance.
- I’m Here – During a conversation in the alley, Katy reassures Shang-Chi that she will always be there for him.
- Pep Talk – In order to turn the tide, Razor Fist encourages Katy during the middle of a battle.
- Greatness – Trevor and Katy bond over their passions in their getaway car.
- Escape Tunnel – The crew slips out through Trevor’s escape tunnel to get a getaway car.
- Two Sons – Xu Wenwu compares Shang-Chi and Razor Fist during a tense dinner.
- Postcard – Shang-Chi and Xu Wenwu reunite as father and son and Shang-Chi makes it clear to him that he doesn’t agree with his philosophy.
- Just Friends – Katy and Xialing try to get to know each other and Xialing asks Katy some personal questions.
- Do It Yourself – Xu Wenwu returns to his empire after the capture of the Iron Gang boss.
Other special features with the release include a gag reel, “Building a Legacy” (Go behind the scenes and explore the debut of Shang Chi in the MCU), “Family Ties” (An exploration of the complicated relationship between Shang-Chi and Xu Wenwu), and an audio commentary with the film’s director Destin Daniel Cretton and the writer Dave Callaham. Get ready for Shang-Chi as it will be coming to your homes on November 30.
You can Subscribe to our Newsstand on Google News, Click the below Button